My Family

My Family
Aren't they cute?

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Last one...for now

Ok.  I promise this will be my last post about pet peeves.  

1. Vanity plates that don’t make sense.
                I don’t mind vanity plates.  I think some are quite clever.  I just don’t understand paying extra money, taking the time to fill out extra paperwork for something everyone will see but no one will understand.
2. Emails sent in all CAPS. 
Hey! Please stop shouting at me. Ouch! My ears hurt. 

From the book Send “When words are written in capital letters, it means that the writer is shouting at you. Since no one likes to be yelled at, and people generally shout when they feel that they can win only by intimidation and not by reason, it is a good rule never to compose entire emails in capitals, even cheery ones.”


I guess what I am trying to say is:

No comments:

Post a Comment