My Family

My Family
Aren't they cute?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kyle at CHIME Preschool-Year 1 Pictures

For details about our experience at CHIME Preschool- Year 1, please see that post.  For me, pictures are worth a thousand words. Enjoy!




Listening to a good story
Small classes
Learning how to make a shake.

He loved the rocking chair.
He loves figuring out how things work.
Circle time
He showed his love for animals at an early age.
Notice the three adults on the rug with the kids
Painting and exploring
 Speech therapy (in the classroom) with the wonderful Teacher Fran.
More exploring with different textures



Peek-a-boo!  Kyle was afraid of sand at one point in his life.
No... you are cute!

Ok.  I know he is my son...but come on...isn't he handsome?

We even had a few male students who would come help in the class.

My babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment